I had some apples and pears I needed to use. So I made this light and fresh tasting Apple and Pear Pie with Youghurt, Lemon and Coconutflakes!
Dough for the Pie Crust
- 100 grams of butter or margarine
- 2, 5 dl wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar or sweetener
- 3 – 4 apples and pears
- 2 dl crème fraiche light
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar or sweetener
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- coconut flakes
1. Set the oven to 225 Celsius degrees.
2. Mix the shortening with flour and sugar / sweetener in the food processor. Work
quickly together into a dough.
3. Press it into a pie pan. Stick with a fork in the dough. Put foil strips around the edge. Bake
the dough for the piecrust about 10 min. Remove the foil.
4. Peel, core and slice the apples and pears. Put them in the mold.
5. Whisk together the crème fraiche, eggs, sugar / sweetener and lemon zest. Spread the batter
over the apples and pears. Sprinkle with flaked coconut.
6. Bake the pie in the oven until the filling has solidified and the surface has taken on a color, approx. 25 min.